Friday, April 3, 2009

failed my driving test....

i failed my driving test... need retest again on next 2 weeks..
why i always like a loser?
why i always cant successfully complete a test?
i thought i will pass this driving test, coz everytime when i practice, i didn't make any mistake..
but this time...
when i parking, i saw my friend is driving beside me..
and i just say 'hi' to my friend..
and that time i almost finish my parking, but unfortunately..
i forgotten 1 step, and hit a tiang..
and that's all gone for my license..
and it cost rm115 for a retest!!!!!!
even if my parents help me solve the money, i also feel ashamed 2 them.. and 2 myself..
i cried alone at the bed when i reach home..
why? why i dun langgar tiang when i practise, now baru hit here and there?
is it my nasib is not good?
or its really my fault?
even undang i also retest 3 times baru pass..
God.. plz help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment